Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I've Moved My Blog To New Address!

Hello dear readers,

Just want to notice you that I have moved my Juicy Forex Singals blog to FOREX DAILY COMMENTARY

Here are two reasons:
1. I think that everyone have to trade according it's own singals, because nobody can be sure what next will happened in the market. Maybe my signals are good for me, but I do not know what is your stile of trade, your money management etc, so I can not be sure that my signals will work well for you.

2. Due to timezone where I am, sometimes it is hard for me to publish Forex Signals before starts of London season.

I will continue to share with you my ideas through comments on several currencies every day. Hope that will be useful for all of you, so please take a look on new blog FOREX DAILY COMMENTARY and do not forget to subscribe for RSS FEEDS.

Wish you many Green Pips! :)

Cheers!

No comments: